WOW...that was tons of fun!! I had such a good time today with all the tools that we were told to look at today!! So, Del.Icio.us is cool. I have a Ful account, but as time goes on I'm learning that I might need to move to Del. My only issue/ problem with that I've spent 2 years with my furl. But essentially, they both work the same.
So I can see the power behind seeing someone's "cabinet" and discovering other web sites that might be of interest. I teach mock trial and when I typed in Mock Trial into Del. I found a great web site that I'm going to use with the kids to help us prepare. I was very impressed. Then I subscribed to the RSS for SJLibraryLearning2 to my google reader (that I set up because of this class) and it is very cool!! I also looked at the comments and tags on the side and clicked on Library2.0 and then went "further down" and clicked on Academia and from there I found these intersting library clips from University of Penn library and they made me laugh and gave me an idea for my library club.
I've been waiting to show off my Furl to the kids, but I might wait a little longer and show them Del. Since they love using the internet over the books (well MS does...but only because they don't know better) Del. would give them another place to look for info that is authoritative.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment